Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dear Future AP Biology Students,


Do not be scared is my first advice. Challenge yourself. I believe in high school you should try and take an AP class at least once to get you prepared for college. Mr. Landry is one the the most enthusiastic teachers you will ever have and will help you if you need it. If you have any intrest in the health field I would highly encourage it.
But do not get me wrong this class is hard. It will challenge you to study and to memorize things that you may not understand. The AP test is hard as well but if you get pass and get credits it's so worth it. I can personally get 8 credits if I get a 4 which is possible for anyone who takes this class. Thinking at it that is so much money that you can save and is rewarding to yourself knowing that you have college readiness in the course.
I hope this helps anyone who is having doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment