Monday, August 12, 2013

First Entry

Hello, My name is Alycia Wright.
First a few things about me: I am very interested in sports. I do cross country, competitive cheer, and track. I also like to read and spend time with friends. I am hoping to go to Michigan State University to do something in the medical field but not quite sure on what that is just yet. 

I am taking this course because I think it will help me in the future with taking college classes since it is an AP class. I also would probably want to major in biology if I am looking into pre-med so this class will give me a taste of what I will be in for. I also took two other science classes with Mr. Landry and thought they were great and am looking for more to take while in high school.

I hope to get a decent grade by the end of the class so colleges will see I am taking harder classes and challenging myself. I would also like to get at least a three of the final AP test to possibly get the credit through Michigan Sate and save money on a class I already know. But most importantly I hope I find out through this class that I like biology and it is a good choice for me to pursue in college.


No comments:

Post a Comment